Monday, February 27, 2012

Blog Post #1 Platypus Day

Platypus day is on March 3rd.  Platypus day isn't just a Disney channel event it is actually a real holiday.  The original platypus day is on March 5.  So you can celebrate March 2(platypus eve) March 3(Disney channel platypus day)and March 5 too(actual platypus day).  On platypus eve a new Phineas and Ferb episode will come out.  Then on March 3rd there is going to be a Phineas and Ferb marathon that starts at 9:00am on Disney XD.  Also on Saturday around the United States there is gonna be an event where you do the platypus walk and do other platypus themed things too.  I know that there is gonna be one of those events in North Carolina, Pineville.  That is the one  I am going to! I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that's so cool! I can't believe North Carolina is hosting one of their events too! Go platypuses! It should really be playtpi or something though :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea same here! I was surprised when i found that they were hosting a event here. Thanks so much for commenting I feel so accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know what to say but i want you to feel like you have accomplished something so go platipi and yes that is correct I looked it up! Go Tori :)

    ReplyDelete