Monday, March 5, 2012

Blog post #8 New episode

Quick reminder that there is a new Phineas and Ferb episode on Friday.  In this episode Buford and Dr.Doffenshmirtz team up.  Buford and Baljeet have been through a lot together.  They have been through wedgies, wet willies and noogies too.  Baljeet finally got tired of it so he quits being Buford's nerd.  Dr.Doofenshmirtz over hears a clerk at the store telling Buford that he is one of the scariest people that  he knows.  Dr.D decides that Buford can be his assistant.  Buford walks around with Dr.D the whole day and clears his path.  They become best buds and even get matching outfits.  That episode is gonna be awesome.  I can't wait will Friday!  I am going to make another poll about your favorite characters.  I will tell you the top three results and make pages about them.  Don't forget to vote for the opinion poll about your favorite episode.  There is only two more days to vote!  I will post which one wins and make a page about it too.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see this episode! :D What about you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I am so excited! i bet they are gonna throw in some kind of twist

    ReplyDelete