Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blog post #4 favorite Phineas and Ferb songs

There are so many songs on Phineas and Ferb.  It is so hard to decide my favorite!So I am gonna give links to some of my favorite songs.  My absolute favorite Phineas and Ferb song is from Phineas and Ferb across the second dimension.  It is when 1st and 2nd dimension Doofenshmirtz sing the song I've found a brand new best friend and it me. You can click here to see the clip.  My friends and I know all of the lyrics.  Another one of my favorite songs is also from Phineas and Ferb across the second dimension it is called everything's better with perry.  I like this song because its true!  Of course I love the classic songs too like the Phineas and Ferb theme song and the Perry theme song.  Some of my other favorites are E.V.I.L. B.O.Y.S, squirrels in my pants, Izzy's got the frizzies, She's a truck driving girl, and busted.  Wow i have so many favorites! My top 3 are probably I found a brand new best friend and it's me, then busted, and for 3rd the Perry theme song.  All of the red words are links.

5 comments:

  1. same, e.v.i.l boys kinda creeps me out though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please comment with your favorite songs! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yea it is a little creepy because her voice gets all weird(because of the wild parsnips)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would say same but if i was to choose one song that u didn't mention was the rubber band/balls song. it's mostly been stuck in my head and i can create a beat to it wherever i go! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea. Same that one is so catchy

    ReplyDelete