Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blog post #15 Tri-State Treasure :Boot of Secrets

I am going to be doing a lot of reviews for the next few posts.  I'll start with a review of the episode Tri-State Treasure: Boot of Secrets.  In this episode Phineas, Ferb and Candace go to the semi-anual antique show and swap meet with there mom and dad.  At the event you can find "anything under the sun" except a 1807 boot scraper.  The 1807 boot scraper was lost and there was only one ever made.  Phineas, Ferb and there dad go to find the boot scraper.  Candace wonders off and comes across a very rare Ducky Momo collectors item.  She will do anything to get the collectors item!  The owner will only give her the collectors item if she gives him something in return.  While Candace is trying to get the rare Ducky Momo item and Phineas, Ferb and there dad are trying to find the boot scraper Doofenshmirtz is explaining his evil scheme.  His evil scheme is to enter the young Danville filmmakers contest.  He plans to make a movie that will convince everyone that he should be there leader.  Since he has to be fifteen or younger to enter the contest he zaps himself into a fourteen year old boy.  In the end Doofenshmirtz loses the contest to Phineas and Ferb.  It turns out the whole thing was just a movie.  There really isn't a 1807 boot scraper.


Quotes-
              "I don't know what Doofenshmirtz is up to...I've been to busy setting up personal ring tones for my friends...I want to send out a ringtone for myself but I don't have a theme song...Anyway stop Doofenshmirtz!  -Major Monogram

               "Well, Hello Perry the platypus as they say in the film business.  Its a wrap!  Get it cause your wrapped in film?!  -Dr.Doofenshmirtz
       
               "Dude you just totally broke my inator!"  -Young Doofenshmirtz
     
               "Awh crud can somebody drive me home?"  -Young Doofenshmirtz
 
               "A boot scraper map! But only three of them were ever made!  And they were lost in the mists of...Oh I'm doing it again"  -Lawrence Fletcher

No comments:

Post a Comment