Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blog post #5 opinion poll

There are 148 episodes of Phineas and Ferb.  149 if you count the movie.  Wow that is a lot and there are probably even more then that.  Since there are so many it makes it hard to choose my favorite.  I want to know what your favorites are so I added a opinion poll.  You have the next 6 days to vote for your favorite Phineas and Ferb episode.  The choices are some of the more popular ones.  If you have other favorites either vote for other or comment with your favorite episode and I will add it as one of the choices.  I'm not trying to influence any body's vote.  Personally my favorite episode is Phineas and Ferb across the second dimension, even though its a movie not a episode.  My favorite actual episode is probably Ferb Latin.  But it is SO hard to decide!  I also like the curse of candace.  I like them all actually.  ellwerb yeberb.  That was Ferb Latin!  Also known as erbferb atinlerb.  You can click the red links.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment